How do you get rid of pilonidal cyst
Treatment for an infected pilonidal cyst may include incision and drainage, or even surgery. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-rid-of-pilonidal-cyst ]
More Answers to “How do you get rid of pilonidal cyst“
- How do you get rid of pilonidal cyst
- Treatment for an infected pilonidal cyst may include incision and drainage, or even surgery. ChaCha on!
- Can you get rid of a Pilonidal Cyst without surgery??
- i thought girls don’t get these things. anyways, i’ve had it for 6 years. each time it gets worse. you can get rid of it on your own if you can drain it. have someone stick a needle in there and suck the puss out. for me, i can feel the sac…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do you know how to successfully deal with a pilonidal cyst ?
- Q: (I have been told that surgery is the only option to successfully get rid of it.)
- A: you can treat pilonidal cysts with just draing it, but they often return in the future. The only way to get rid ofit forever is surgery to remove the cyst.
- Has anyone ever had a pilonidal cyst on their tailbone?
- Q: I have had a cyst on my tailbone for a while, but it was small and was never painful. Then, after I gave birth to my son, it was so aggitated that it when from the size of a pea to the size of a golf ball in two days. I had it drained (I know this is gross!) and thought it had gone away. However, in the last few days the same spot has been sore and a lump has grown in size. Its been two months or more since I had it last. If any of you have had this before…how do you get rid of it? Or can’t you? Because I thought draining it would remove it…and it obiviously didn’t. Have any of you found a way to reduce the pain, as sitting is very uncomfortable?
- A: These things have a tendency to recur and drain again and again. Check with a surgeon to have it removed. Hot soaks in a sitz bath will give temporary relief