What are signs that you’re starting you period
Some signs that your period may start would be symptoms of PMS such as cramping, irritability and other mood swings. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-signs-that-you%27re-starting-you-period ]
More Answers to “What are signs that you’re starting you period“
- What are signs of starting your period?
- I’m an 11 year old girl and i’ve not yet started my periods but i’ve got all the signs of starting it soon so here are the some of the signs your away to start your period soon: Your breasts growing larger. Getting pubic hair. Under-arm hai…
- Are there any signs at all to know if you’re getting close to sta…?
- Well for me,I started getting pains in my abdomen and at the bottom of my back, my breasts started to feel a bit tender and sore, I had really bad mood swings and I got a little bloated. I’m 17 now and I started just after I turned 10, and …
- What are some signs of your period starting?
- Discharge boobs sore or itchy stomach cramp back ache or you start to bleed