What does it feel like when the baby comes out
Women who have given birth refer to it as the “ring of fire” because a burning sensation is often felt. It is very uncomfortable. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-feel-like-when-the-baby-comes-out ]
More Answers to “What does it feel like when the baby comes out“
- When baby kicks feels like air comes out of my vagina anyone eles…?
- The same is happening to me and has been for a couple weeks (I’m 22 weeks). It’s very uncomfortable, and I started freaking out, so I looked on the web really quick to see if other people had this, and I have read tons of baby sites where…
- Is it normal to feel pressure like the baby is right there ready …?
- Absolutely. I had that with all three of my kids. With the last it started pretty early as well. She was head down for almost the entire pregnancy. If your concerned you can call your ob/gyn and they can usually tell you over the phone or i…
- How come it feels like a baby is kicking in my lower belly but I …?
- My wife has IBS along with her other ailments. May I suggest using Benefiber. I will help to move things through the colon and clear out the digestive track. The problem could also be gallstones, likewise the Benefiber will help moved out