When the best time to get pregnant
Know your most fertile time – generally, ovulation occurs about 14 days before your next menstrual period begins. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-the-best-time-to-get-pregnant ]
More Answers to “When the best time to get pregnant“
- When the best time for me to get pregnant?
- have unprotected sex ALOT on days 10-18 of your cycle (day 10 is the tenth day after the first day of your period) oh and be married or something like that
- When is the best time to get pregnant When is the best time to ge…?
- The best time to get pregnant is the period of ovulation which is the most fertile period.
- What is the ‘best’ time to get pregnant?
- 2 weeks after your period. But you can get pregnant at any time
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When is the best time of the month to get pregnant befor or after period?
- Q: im trying to get pregnant have been for the past1year but no sign yet :(just i just want to know when the best time of the month is best to get pregnant befor or after your period?PLEASE HELP.and are they and tips to get pregnant faster?
- A: If your cycle is normal (AKA 28 days) than your most fertal time is the 5 days prior to ovulation. your ovulation is 14 days after the FIRST day of your last menstral period.SO! Have sex on the 8-14th day after the FIRST day of your last period.Thats your best days.Tips? Well…Lower your caffeine intake to about 1-2 cups of tea a day, and no more.Make sure your guy is wearing boxers, no tight fitting briefs.No jacuzzi or hot baths for him either.Start taking Folic Acid or a multivitamin (you and the guy)Don’t use Lube (even spit)Have sex in the morning (better sperm count)Lay down for at least 15min after having sex (pillow under the butt says some ppl)Do not Douche.Make sure you have sex about 3 times a week, but don’t over do it, you can deplete his sperm if you have it to often. At least once a week though.Try to relax and enjoy sex!Good luck and much baby dust to you!
- When is the best time to have sex in order for your partner to get pregnant?
- Q: My spouse’s period a came a week ago, and I would like to know when is the best time to make her pregnant?
- A: If you and your wife don’t know the basics, then I suggest you should make an appointment with your doctor and get wised-up on the whole process of conception, pregnancy and birth, ways to maximise your chances of conception, and the best ways to make sure you and your wife prepare for conception health-wise and then during pregnancy.Alternately, there are lots of websites or books you can buy that covers this very wide topic.Generally speaking, it’s about 14 days before per period is due but it depends on her cycle.
- I’ve heard several times that the best time to get pregnant is right after your period. Isn’t ovulation before?
- Q: I thought ovulation was a week before your period. Now I am also reading that the best time to get pregnant is one week after your period. Is this true? I have even heard of women that got pregnant ON their periods. How is this possible? Any help on how to get pregnant helps. I have PCOS and rarely get a period so the time when I do, every second counts.
- A: With PCOS, you won’t be following the ‘rules’ of ovulation, which say that normally around the middle of your cycle you will O. In normal circumstances, this should be 10-18 days BEFORE your next period in most cycle lengths, so around 2 weeks before your next period, however in a lot of women, this is also around 2 weeks after their AF begins as well. If your cycle length changes every time or if you have really long cycles (over 40 days and more than 10 days difference), you won’t be able to just PREDICT when you will ovulate by using an ovulation calendar. it will likely be nowhere near when you are fertile, IF you are Oing at all!I would suggest taking agnus castus (aka vitex or chasteberry) to help even out your cycles (I know one PCOSer who had cycles over 60 days, sometimes 90+, who got her cycles into the mid 30s!) and perhaps take soy CD3-7 to help you ovulate. If this doesn’t work on your own, you may need to see a doc and try clomid. Also, chart your cycles and BBT. www.fertilityfriend.com has all the info on that you need to know. It may be trickier with PCOS as women with the condition may have wacky temps, but it is still possible to pick up O if you are Oing at all. If it doesn’t pick it up, you probably don’t O, at least not every cycle.Women who get PG by having sex during AF ovulate earlier than most or the sperm lived longer than the usual 2-3 days.