How can I get defined abs
Experts agree that the combination of a healthful, nutritious diet and cardiovascular exercise are needed to train your abdominal muscles. Here are some exercises to isolate ab muscles: Reverse Crunch: Lie flat on the floor with a neutral spine MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-get-defined-abs ]
More Answers to “How can I get defined abs“
- uh i wouldn’t call that sloppy but whatever. ok this is what i do…it looks like you need to work your upper abs. Do some sit-ups off of a bed or something like that. Then when you get up to about fifty of those, add about 5-10 pounds then…
- There is no shortage of opinions on this topic. People can succeed (and fail) with all sorts of abdominal training programs. Besides, great abs have been found on many people that train them religiously each day, but better abs have been …
- Do you want to get ripped abs with: no dangerous steroids or drugs no expensive supplements no more conflicting advice, and without so called “experts” telling you what to do when you totally… 0 comments ripped abs ripped muscle…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can I make my abs more defined? Pic included?
- Q: I work out everyday. Including crunches, weightlifting, push ups, running etc and I eat healthy but I cannot get a full six pack! Any suggestions on other exercises I can do?http://i33.tinypic.com/2vlqpn7.jpg
- A: try -holding a ten lb weight on your chest while doing crunches-scissors-continue running and sprint at least 10, 40 yd intervals if you don’t already-and alot of push ups
- How to get more defined abs at age 14?
- Q: I’m 14 and I started working out more. I can see the outline of my abs but they are not too defined. So far for the past 2 weeks, I’ve been running 3 miles daily for 4 days a week, and working out arms and chest 3 days. Now I added some ab and leg workouts as well. If I continue doing them would my abs become much more define, from the cardio and working out?
- A: idk sounds sexy put some pictures up haha
- how can i lose weight and get more defined abs?
- Q: I am 12 years old and weigh 112 pounds. I want to lose about 15 pounds and get more defined abs in the process. What are some workout plans and tips i could use?
- A: a Slendertone Flex Abs Belt will be your choice if you don’t want to either on diet or practice.http://www.ebsilk.com/Free-Shipping-30pcs-men-and-womenlady-As-Seen-On-TV-Slendertone-Flex-Abs-Belt-old-style/p_4A4087FCE6A80BYF.html
Prev Question: How are you supposed to breathe when you run
People also view