What is the weight of the heaviest woman
Carol Yager (1960 – 1994) of Flint, MI; 5 ft 7 in, estimated to have weighed more than 1600 lbs at her peak. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-weight-of-the-heaviest-woman ]
More Answers to “What is the weight of the heaviest woman“
- Why Women Should Lift Heavy Weights
- You’ve probably seen them in a store near you: little pink dumbbell weights, covered in vinyl or foam, possibly with a handle attached for convenience. They’re two pounds, maybe three at the most. They’re overpriced, or packaged with a cele…
- Is it hard for heavy women to lose weight?
- Everyone has a set-point as far as weight goes. Where a naturally skinny person can eat whatever and not gain a pound, and a naturally larger person can eat a carrot and gain weight. The only way for her to loose weight is to be on a specia…
- Why all women should use heavy weights
- So now we know why you aren’t using weights let’s get on to some reasons as to why you should be. ･ 1. Weight loss The main advantage of weight training is that it burns calories. Lots of them. Many fitness … ･ 2. Happiness Weight trainin…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- At what weight is a woman too heavy to walk on a man’s back?
- Q: I have asked my wife to walk on my back to massage and “crack” it, but she thinks she is too heavy. Is it dangerous for a heavier woman to do this? What actual injuries, if any, could really occur? What do you think is the maximum “safe” weight of a woman to walk on the back of a 6′, 180lb man?
- A: most likely a gal over #120 is too much
- what is the weight of the heaviest woman you would consider having sex with?
- Q: not taking into account any other factors..
- A: As a rule, I usually ignore fat women until I got older and experienced. I’ve been having a growing fascination for some fat women I’ve seen lately. There’s one that i see who has to weigh about 230 lbs, but for some reason it all seems to fit in the right places and she’s just big and sexy. One of the things I noticed was how neat she seems to be…smooth skin….manicured hands and feet. I’d definitely have her.
- What is the heaviest (weight) person you’ve had sex with??
- Q: Men and women.Your weight and the other persons weight.Me-210lbsMy heaviest woman-200lbs
- A: Wow, is it too much to ask for a little sensitvity to heavier people??I’m 205, and most of the guys I’ve slept with are in the 180 range.
Prev Question: How do gain weight and build muscle
People also view