How do you lose 20 lbs in 3 days
Even if you ate nothing for the last 3 days, you wouldn’t lose 20 pounds. The best approach to losing 20 pounds or more is a slow but steady approach. It is much healthier. 1-800-2ChaCha for unlimited ?s. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-lose-20-lbs-in-3-days ]
More Answers to “How do you lose 20 lbs in 3 days“
- How can you do in order to lose 20 lbs in the next three days??
- “Lose 20 Pounds or More” Dear Editor, I saw an ad that said I could lose 20 pounds in 3 days. I really need to lose 20 pounds fast but how can I lose weight without falling prey to some gimmicky weight loss scheme? ~~ Terry Dea…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it possible to lose 20 lbs in 20 days?
- Q: Hypothetically I’m 5’3, 130 lbs and stuck in a deserted island for 20 days with only water.Let me clarify: I know it’s unhealthy, unsafe, might require me to lose a body part, etc. The question is, is it POSSIBLE?
- A: Nope. Not unless you starve yourself or get multiple tapeworms. And what’s wrong with being 5’3 and 130 lbs? You’re in the normal weight range, you know.
- Is it possible to lose 20 lbs in 21 days?
- Q: In a healthy way without doing any damage to my body. I am planning to go on the treadmill an hour a day, Eat a lot of fruits and veggies. I’m not going to have any soda, sugar, or fry food. I’ll eat a little bit every 3 hours and I will stop eating at 7pm. With this plan, would I be able to lose 20 in 21 days and still be healthy?how about 15 lbs?
- A: Not unless you were severely obese.It will take at least 2 months (60 days) to lose 20 lbs healthfully.That being said, good on you for cutting out sugar, sodas, and fried food. It’s a perfectly good plan, but you won’t lose that fast. You might be able to lose about 7 lbs in that time though. Good luck.
- how to lose 20 lbs. in ___ days?
- Q: i need to lose weight.i’m five feet tall and weigh 120 pounds. i wear a size five or seven, depending on the clothes.according to the doctor, my ideal weight is 101 lbs.last year, at the same height, i was 105 pounds so i know it can be done. i gained weight over the summer after being unhealthy.sooo how can i lose 20 pounds?i have a treadmill and i walk briskly at level 3 [out of 10] for thirty minutes everyday. i can’t go higher because when i run, i trip and fall. i have no coordination, even on a treadmill.i do 60 crunches everyday.i’m signing up for an aerobics class that will be twice a week for one hour per session.i am a vegetarian, and i don’t drink soda at all. the most fatty thing i have everyday is a medium-sized cookie with a glass of milk. [i’m trying to do this every other day]how long will it take me to lose 20 pounds? what are some tips and how fast did you lose weight?blue rain, it’s better than asking ‘should i change my avatar?’. if you don’t like the question, just move on.
- A: I feel ya chica, I’m 5’1 and 120 lbs right now.. I’m a vegetarian too. Although I’m not really sure if my ideal weight is 100 lbs- I haven’t been that since I was in 6th grade 6 years ago- and I have big boobs. I’m actually a size 2 or 3 though. But I am working on losing at least 10 or 15 pounds as well.How long will it take? I think a month or two. Possibly longer.. I’m hoping to lose 10 lbs by January 6th, but I don’t know about that. Keep working out- I do the walking for half an hour thing too, and I’m trying to eat healthier. I have way too much junk food at my house right now, because of the holidays. If you’re losing 2-3 lbs a week, I think that’s good progress! Good luck, we’re in the same boat!
Prev Question: How many swimming laps does it take to do a mile
People also view