How do you lose alot of weight fast
To lose weight fast be sure to eat healthy, drink lots of water and exercise. Expend more calories than you take in. Good luck! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-lose-alot-of-weight-fast ]
More Answers to “How do you lose alot of weight fast“
- How to lose alot of weight, fast?
- The best way to lose weight rapidly is to combine a good diet with a weight loss exercise. If you do not have a good dietr yet you can get one at http://www.instantresultsdiet.com If you mix the free diet on that site with some form of exer…
- How do you lose a lot of weight fast?
- You could eat anything you like (except junk or fast food) as long as you consume at least 2,000 calories a day. Consuming less calories a day will help you loose weight. Make sure you have 3 meals a day but smaller portions and have health…
- Are there any fast ways to lose weight without alot of exercise? …?
- if she cant really walk, she could do a lot of arm movements and contract muscles in her torso and lift some lighter weights (maybe 3-5lb dumbells). this builds a bit of muscle which helps burn fat better. if she already eats healthy, it co…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can i lose alot of weight fast?
- Q: I need to lose weight fast.. I’m 5’1 and weigh 130… How much should i lose and how can i lose it fast?
- A: Eliminate sugar, white bread, potatoes from your diet and drink water. Give up the sodas. Go for a walk everyday! Worked for me! Depends on your age on what you should weigh.
- How to lose alot of Weight Fast?
- Q: I have been doing 100 sit-ups for 3 months now and i haven’t seen any results i even stopped drinking soda and only drank water. I tried vomiting but i have Agliophobia (fear of pain) and vomiting sucks anyway i need to lose weight fast for something important
- A: The best plan for weight loss, in my opinion is to:1) Balance your diet (ommiting foods high in trans fat) and eating in moderation, and making an effort to include foods from the food groups. The most managable way to do this effectively without getting too infatuated is to refrain from eating fatty foods.2) The best form of exercise is swimming. It not only burns calories, fast, but relaxes you psychologically, builds up lung capacity, and works out your entire body.With regard to your 100 sit-ups, if you did that daily for 3 months, and didn’t notice any results, then a possible imbalance could have potentially occured with your body (poor muscle memory, lack of consistency, or even improper dieting).The key fact with loosing weight is that one must be fully dedicated to loosing the weight and it all boils down to one thing: CONSISTENCY.For example, the bodies abdominal muscles naturally have a six pack. However, body fat can accumulate and hinder in the bodies natural configuration.For other tips and workout/dieting see this website:http://www.fullfitness.net/Finally, vomiting as a mean of loosing weight has several ramifications if pursued. This can potentially lead to phsycholigical problems like OCD, Bulimia, Anorexia Nervosa, and has high risks of damaging the body physically. For example physically it can cause poisining, brain tumors, gastritis (imflammation of stomach lining), or even icranial pressure which can cause irregularities in the way the brain circulates blood. Please don’t continue voluntarily vomitingI hope this has helped.
- How do I lose alot of weight fast?
- Q: I am visiting my girlfriend in about 2 monthes.. And I really need/want to lose weight! I am 6 ft 1 male and weigh 280… I need to do this. And I was wondering if there was anyway to slim down 20-30 pounds in this ammount of time?
- A: When you are losing weight, you should exercise and diet together.If you exercise without dieting, you will get bigger appetite, whichwill lead to increase of weight, or muscle growunderneath the fat layer, and make you bulkier. If you diet withoutexercising, you will become flabby and will have excess skin. Fordiet, go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no foodafter 7 p.m. People achieve marvellous results with it. Depending onyour initial weight, you can drop upwards from 20 pounds a month. Ifyou don’t eat wheat then you don’t eat all those sticky, fatty goeycakes, you don’t eat junk food, and you don’t eat biscuits. But yourdiet is still balanced. It costs nothing, and you do not have tocalculate points or to buy special meals or plans. For exercising,start with walking, and then switch to running/jogging. Running is themost efficient and calorie-burn exercise ever. If you are overweight alot, walk first or you may have health complications (heart attack,disjointed bones and so on). Weight lifting is a good means to targetyour problem areas for men and women. It’s not necessarily to become abodybuilder or even join a gym – a couple of dumbbells will help youto target your problem areas (stomach, butt, legs, arms, chest).
Prev Question: What is a healthy body mass index
People also view