What are some ways to grow taller
#1 Stretching exercises Height increase is possible with stretching exercises. Results do take time since there are three More? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-ways-to-grow-taller ]
More Answers to “What are some ways to grow taller“
- What are some ways to grow taller?
- There is no way for you to make yourself grow. Milk helps you grow, but only makes your teeth and bones stronger. It also nourishes your body and helps you to grow nice and strong. I don’t think it has much to do with getting taller. If you…
- Is There A Way To Grow Taller?
- Hey mate There are some great ways that can help you growing taller faster. Here are some useful methods to grow taller faster: Good sleeping Getting a full night’s sleep every day is one of the things that you must do if you want to grow t…
- How to Grow Taller – The Natural Way
- Have you ever wanted to grow taller so you could fit into pants without having to hem them first or just so you’re taller then your girlfriend? Well, there is a way to add some digits to your height just by consistently following a few sim…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Will I Grow Taller and tell me some ways to grow taller?
- Q: I’m 14 and im between 5’6 5’7. Will i grow taller? I want to play in the mlb someday and i at least want to get over 5’10. and if there are some ways besides hgh lol to make me grow taller pls say. thnx to all who answer
- A: If you told me your height growth from age 11-12 to now i would of accurately predicted itBut the average person grows 4 inches after 14also if you take your height from when you are 14 1/2and you divide it by .95 it will give you a accurate measurement but only if you started puberty at 12I would say you will grow like thisif your are 5’6 1/214 5’6 1/215 5’8 1/216 5’1017 5’10 1/220 5’10 3/4 – 5’11
- What are some ways to grow taller?
- Q: I just turned 15 and I am 5 feet 10 inches tall and I want to be even taller. I have grown taller in the last month and I think its because I have had lots of milk lately. I have also heard some people say that stretching your spine and muscles make you taller….. Is that true??? Do any of you have any other ways that could help me grow taller and also how many inches to you think i could grow before I stop? I am a male by the way……
- A: There is no way for you to make yourself grow. Milk helps you grow, but only makes your teeth and bones stronger. It also nourishes your body and helps you to grow nice and strong. I don’t think it has much to do with getting taller. If your parents are tall, you’re most likely to also be tall. I can’t tell you how to get tall. But I can tell you ways your body can grow so you might grow taller. Eat more veggies and fruits more often. The greener the better. This will help you grow and be a nice strong young man. You still have a lot of time to grow. So maybe you will. Instead of eating fries and a hamburger, eat a potato with some broccoli and cheese. Those are just some suggestions, but go to this website if you need anymore. http://kidshealth.org/kid/stay_healthy/food/pyramid.htmlRemember the more sleep you get is better for you. Kids grow a lot through their sleep. But I’m not telling you to sleep too much. All you have to do is eat healthy, be active, and get a good amount of sleep. When you treat your body better, your body takes it better and helps you to grow. You may not get to 7 feet but maybe you could reach 6 feet.
- What are some healthy/natural ways to grow taller?
- Q: I’m 13, a little under 5’1″, and I want to be taller!I know I am still growing, but my mom is 5’4″, my sister is 18 and 5’5″, and my dad is about 5’7″. Are there any natural ways I can be taller? I know posture is a big part of it, so I try to sit up. I also know about Vitamin K. Anything else? Thanks!
- A: Try playing sports- espcially basketball and other ones that make you strech.
Prev Question: What is the average weight of a girl who is five foot three
People also view