What cardio workout burns the most calories
Swimming or step aerobics burns 400 calories in 30 minutes! ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-cardio-workout-burns-the-most-calories ]
More Answers to “What cardio workout burns the most calories“
- What cardio workout burns the most calories?
- Swimming, jumping rope, running and bike riding are all up there at around 700 calories an hour. If you are a fast runner, that would be the best option, as you can burn even more if you are running less than a ten minute mile.
- How to Calculate Calories Burned During a Cardio Workout?
- ･ Step 1: Visit a Web site with an online calculator for burning calories, such as ChangingShape.com (see… ･ Step 2: Calculate how many calories you burn during 1 minute for each of your favorite cardio exercises… ･ Step 3: Let computer…
- Does muscle training burn more calories than a cardio workout? Wh…?
- A Cardio workout burns calories faster than muscle building…partly due to the increased heart-rate (as the heart itself burns more calories to pump blood to the working muscles, the muscles themselves are also in continuous motion – which…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what cardio workout burns the most calories?
- A: Swimming, jumping rope, running and bike riding are all up there at around 700 calories an hour. If you are a fast runner, that would be the best option, as you can burn even more if you are running less than a ten minute mile.
- What is a quick cardio workout that burns lots of calories that i can do at home?
- Q: I had a lot to eat today and i want to burn off the extra calories. I want to get to bed soon, so it has to be a quick workout that i can do at home!!!
- A: Calories is a large topic when it comes to weight loss. We need to learn 3 definitions: the number of calories in our food, the number of calories a certain activity burns every sixty minutes, and last but not least our own personal daily limit of calories. I learned the responses to all of these questions by following the web resource in the box below, they have plenty of tips, I shed 10 pounds by following their helpful advice.
- How do i extend my cardio workout and burn more calories without passing out?
- Q: I usually do a cardio workout of about 22 mins(pre-cool down) 4 mins at 4.0 mph, 1 min of 5.0 mph, and the rest at 5.7 mph. I havent been to the gym in 2 days and was hoping to extend my workout and burn more calories. How can I pace myself for 40 minutes without passing out? I was hoping to run 4-5 miles instead of the usual 2.3 or so…
- A: do cardio exercise that burns more calories in less time! Try the elliptical trainer or spin classes
Prev Question: How many calories are burned running for 30 min
People also view