What is the best workout method
Lift. eat. sleep. repeat.. Basically, lifting heavy weight correctly is key, but without a proper diet, you won’t get the results. A clean, high protein diet will do you better then a hard cycle of steroids. -ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-workout-method ]
More Answers to “What is the best workout method“
- When should i do HIIT? and is the pyramid style from the abs work…?
- Most on here will tell you weights first, then HIIT. The HIIT is cardio. If you do it after you are already pretty pooped, you are still working your heart nearly as hard as if you had done the cardio first, as it is already cranked up when…
- What workout method/diet plan has worked best for you??
- I have dieted a million times and I always see results when I don’t obsess over what I eat and how much I exercise. I set smal goals for myself i.e: eat 5 small meals a day, have at least 3 veggies a day, drink 8 glasses of water etc. And a…
- What’s a good home workout method? And what’s a good nutrition??
- You can save a lot of money and get a great workout by investing in “elastic bands” available at any sporting goods store. Usually they have instructions on how to do a pretty good workout with the bands. it’s what I use and I’m i…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What workout method/diet plan has worked best for you?
- A: I have dieted a million times and I always see results when I don’t obsess over what I eat and how much I exercise. I set smal goals for myself i.e: eat 5 small meals a day, have at least 3 veggies a day, drink 8 glasses of water etc. And also exercise goals like doing 30 minutes pf cardio 3-4 times a week. But if you have to miss a day of exercise or you eat a cookie…don’t obsess!!!!
- What is the best method for a swimmer workout?
- Q: Alright I am 14, 150-153 lbs., 5′ 10″, and don’t exercise that much. maybe 3-4 times a week, but not that intense. I swim (obviously) on a constant basis. I want to know what kind of diet I should be consuming in order to lose weight. Also, what kind of exercises should I be doing, in and out of the water. It would really be appreciated.Also I want to know how much weight I need to lose. I am more around 5’9″ to 5’10” height as well.
- A: Stretch and do warm up exercises. Then pace yourself to swim laps. If you swim far enough and fast enough, that is all you need. Read Dr. Coopers book “AEROBICS” to find out how far, how fast, for any exercise including swimming. Dietary information also. This is science based, rather than someones guess.
- what is the best workout rep method to gain bulk not strength?
- Q: Try to gain bulk/mass….have had an considerable amount of strength gain but not so much mass…been doing heavy weights, 3 sets, 8-12 reps or untill failure, 2 days on 1 day off, no runnig or anythign like that, on top of taking in around 3200 cals a day. Any help? thanks.
- A: Try lifting a weight heavy enough that you can only do 3-5. Do five sets. In a few weeks go back to 8 – 12 reps.You could try a natural supplement like N.O. Xplode 1/2 before your workout… it works really well. As well, perhaps your split just isn’t working for you. TRy this one:Monday…. lower body and absTuesday … upper body Wednesday…. lower body and absThursday…. upper bodyFriday….lower body and absSaturday…. upper bodySunday…. rest
Prev Question: How do you loose weight off of your face
People also view