What is the fastest way to loose 20lbs
You can kick start your weight loss with the 3 Day Diet that will help you lose up to 10 pounds in 3 days, but only do it once. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-fastest-way-to-loose-20lbs ]
More Answers to “What is the fastest way to loose 20lbs“
- What is the fastest way to loose 20 lbs?
- Don’t eat unless you are hungry,stop eating when you’re full and exercise regularly.Don’t drink or eat anything with Aspartame. (It tricks your brain into thinking that you are still hungry)
- What is the fastest way to effectively loose 20 lbs??
- When you are losing weight, you should exercise and diet together. If you exercise without dieting, you will get bigger appetite, which will lead to increase of weight, or muscle grow underneath the fat layer, and make you bulkier. If you d…
- What a fast, HEALTHY way to loose around 20lbs-30lbs in 2 months??
- Realistically there is no healthy way to lose that much weight in that amount of time in a healthy, semi-permanent, fashion. I would recommend setting up a work out routine that is easy to follow, getting a diet that works for your lifestyl…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the fastest way to loose 20lbs?
- A: cut off your head
- what’s the easiest and fastest way to loose 20lbs. before June?
- A: I have a list of best websites offering free tips and some best do at home programmes for weight loss.Just mail me at [email protected] with subjet- weight loss. I will send a link of best website where you can find good offers, tips and resources. Best wishes
- Answer for points!!! How to loose 20lbs fast but in a healthy way?
- Q: Serious answers only please!I am 22, 5 foot 7 and about 150lbs. I havent been working out for a while… and I freakin love junk food! I dont eat a lot but I do eat the wrong things so now I have a tummy.How do I loose about 10-20lbs, slim down and tone up. I want to do it fast but safely. FYI: I have a problem with fresh fruit and veggies… I think Im allegic or something. My throte starts to itch horribly. So any way to avoid that while eating right?Thanks!
- A: The best way to lose weight is to do some exercises and eat healthy foods that are reasonable serving sizes. For food, start cutting back on the junk little by little. Replace ice cream with yogurt, chips with pretzels, and so on. You also might want to try eating celery, if you can. Your body burns more calories digesting it than are in the food.However the best way to eat healthy is to watch your portion size. Eat only when you are hungry, not for emotional purposes or just because you always have a snack when you get home from work.Also try a big glass of ice water when you first wake up. It boosts your metabolism :)For exercise, the best thing I would suggest is stretching and cardio. Stretching just helps make exercise easier, and cardio burns lots of calories. Running, swimming, bike riding, and dancing are all forms of cardio, so pick whatever works best for you!Hope this helps!Meg
Prev Question: Does running make your legs bigger
People also view