What is the normal weight for someone who is six feet tall
It depends on if it is a male or female and if they are male or female. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-normal-weight-for-someone-who-is-six-feet-tall ]
More Answers to “What is the normal weight for someone who is six feet tall“
- What is the normal weight for someone who is 5 foot 6 inches tall…?
- I currently weigh 138 pounds and my doctor told me I need to weigh 145 but I feel that will be to heavy. I recently lost over 160 pounds and am terrifed to put any back on because I dont want to be obese again. I am just wondering if my d…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it normal to gain weight before a growth spurt? Teenage Girl?
- Q: Is it normal for a 16 year old, fix foot six and a half inch tall girl to go from 120 pounds to 131 pounds in a few months? And do you think that this means that I am about to grow some more? Because 131 is heavier than I am comfortable with at this height, so I figure my body may just be getting ready to grow again. What do you think?sorry I’m FIVE feet six and a half inches.
- A: Girls all develop at different times. It’s completely normal to gain weight before or during a growth spurt. Have you become less active or eaten less healthy? That may be why you gained weight also. Just try exercising for a half hour everyday to tone up. You’re already at a healthy weight.
- How do I gain weight? I have tried all those otc supplements, shakes, etc. I even take in 6,000 calories a day?
- Q: My name is Andrea, I am a mother of two and I weigh approximately 100 lbs. and I am six foot one inch tall. I want to gain weight but nothing seems to do the trick. I have tried all the otc drugs, shakes, powders, strength workouts, etc. My calorie intake is even now up to 6,000-8,000 calories day. Sometimes I eat so much that at night I feel sick and ill. Please if there is anyone out there that can help me let me know. I am physically and mentally sick with my body and how I look. I am ashamed of my body and its still shrinking. Oh, and I have already had more medical tests than any normal person and they all come back negative or nothing to be found. If its not a medical condition then there must be something out there to help me!
- A: You mentioned that you had numerous medical tests that came back normal but a hormone imbalance such as with the thyroid (an example only) could still be an issue even though the tests came back negative. I do have one question for you though. Please e-mail me off site with the subject line: “how do I gain weight” so that I will know what it’s in regards to.
- Arms are super thin. Body build questions.?
- Q: Alright so I have a few questions about body builds and body proportions.First off, all my life I have been very thin. However, it seems like my legs are thicker/meatier than the rest of my body in proportion. My chest area is really thin (the width of my body) and my arms have always been incredibly thin (like fuckin’ twigs).So, questions:1. Is my body build normal? I’m guessing it is because I tend to see kids with similar builds.2. Why are my legs meatier/thicker?3. How can I make my arms bigger? Like, my forearms are just skin and bone…I’ve been lifting weights which has helped build my upper arm muscles but it only seems to show when I flex…Also, I am 17 and around six feet tall. Any suggestions? Why do some people seem to have naturally large arms? Why do some have thin?Thanks.
- A: there are two types of muscles one twitch and two twitch, two twich are the people you see who never work out but have big muscles, you are probably one twitch like me. so that means you have to work twice as hard, you need a high protien diet, good suplements and a heavy work out routine, but remember your still young i didnt begin to show more muscle until i was 21.
Prev Question: What is the best way to get a firm butt
People also view