How to gain weight for football
Wheat germ is an excellent food to munch on to help you gain weight. It is honey covered wheat. It doesn’t taste goo at first. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-to-gain-weight-for-football ]
More Answers to “How to gain weight for football“
- ･ 1 Lift weights several times a week. Muscle weighs more than fat and it’s healthier to add muscle mass… ･ 2 Eat a healthy diet. Supplements and protein shakes are OK for adding calories to your daily food intake… ･ 3 Add approximately…
- your cousin is right, the carbs from potatoes and bread is good for gaining weight. but do absolutely never turn to fast food for gaining weight due to the fact that it is poisonous. So try to buckle up, eat veggies and carbs and good luck!
- These weight gain tips for football are simply things that I’ve found to be successful personally. In no way should they be interpreted as sound medical advice. Consult a physician before making any dietary or exercise changes. When I was a…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can I gain weight for football?
- Q: I’m 14 (15 in June) and about 5’9″ and 141 pounds. I need to get up to about 160 for football so I won’t be getting pushed around or anything like that. I got a free protein powder that you mix with like orange juice and milk and when I tried it, I almost threw up. I need any advice on how to gain weight and any names of protein drinks that don’t taste awful!
- A: you can go to any drug store or wal mart and they have a whole section on weight gain suppliments that you can try to bulk up. there are also protein bard that help you with weight gain as well. but don’t look for a quick solution that can backfire on you. a great brand to try is Pro Lab Nutrition. it’s the brand my brother used to bulk up. and it worked great. eat eat and eat some more sometimes doesn’t work for a number of reasons. if you have a really high metabolism or are really active, you will just burn off what your eating. not to mention that by eating lots, especially if your eating junk food, you will make yourself sick.
- How can i, a 13 year old, Gain Weight for Football?
- Q: I am a kinda skinny and i really want to gain some more weight and muscle for my varsity year of football. I still have a couple months before it starts but i want to start gaining weight now. Any suggestions?
- A: Those who are extremely lean tend to have weaker immune systems,making them prone to infections, surgical complications, and slowerrecovery times for illness. They tend to have low muscle mass, andless than ideal hair, teeth, and skin composition. They may havedisruptions in the ability to regulate hormones and protect bonehealth, and women could become unable to menstruate.There are many reasons why people may find it hard to gain weight.Genetics can obviously play a role, but individual personalities andthe environment can be strong factors.Some people are just more physically active, they tend to move aroundmore,burning more calories than they take in. In children, the inabilityto gain weight may signal a conditionknown as “failure to thrive,” which means a kid is not growingappropriately for his/her age. This may be caused by an illness, oreating patterns dictated by a parental idiosyncrasy. Being able to eat anything with abandon is also deceiving — even theskinny need to worry about having too much sugar and fat for goodhealth. Poor diets can lead to ailments such as heart disease,stroke, andcancer. If you want to put on weight, you should work out, to insure that youput on muscle and not fat. Healthy weight gain, just like healthyweight loss, takes time andrequires a conscious effort to apply good habits.Recommended Ways to Gain WeightHave meals with the right balance of proteins, carbohydrates, and theright kinds of fat (such as unsaturated and monounsaturated fats,olive oil, canola oil, pistachios, almonds and walnuts). Heinemannsuggests the following ratio: 60%-70% carbohydrates, 10%-15% protein,and a small amount of fat. Eat foods higher in calories, vitamins, and minerals, as opposed tohigher in fat or sugar. Pack more nutritious calories in each serving. For example, you mayadd grated cooked eggs to mashed potatoes, ground chicken to soups andgravies, cheese in casseroles, eggs, and soups, and nonfat dried milkin soups, shakes, milk, and mashed potatoes. If you get too full too fast, try having more high-calorie foods orslices of foods as opposed to consuming the whole thing (raisinsversus grapes, granola and Grape Nuts versus corn flakes, mango slicesversus the whole mango). Limit drinking beverages to a half-hour before and after a meal. Drink mixed juices (apple/berry, peach/orange/banana as opposed toone juice beverages) for a higher calorie intake. With moderation, you may add in good fat sources to meals such asnuts, avocado, olives, and fatty fish (salmon and mackerel). Snack in between meals. Nuts, dried fruits, and yogurt are goodoptions, but it’s also important to find nutritious foods that youwill enjoy. Have a nutritious snack before bedtime, such as a peanut buttersandwich.
- How can I gain more weight for football?
- Q: I keep lifting and saving some days for rest and im eating more than usual and i’ve even drunk some metrX food replacement. I want to be a Defensive end for my high school football team. Right now im 6’3 175 (skinny) how can I gain weight and muscle fast??
- A: Hey I had a similar problem like you…You are heading the right direction!!! Do you use whey protein? If not, please do. You add this to your post workout drink or your morning drink to boost up the calories and protein. Also, eat a lot more of the lean protein. (skinless chicken breast, canned tuna in water, beef (iron), eggs) Drink or eat up CALCIUM! (milk, yogurt, cheese)Strength train at least 3-4 times a week. Push yourself (in moderation) to lift heavier weights! Don’t be stupid and kill yourself. Do cardio exercises too! You should see results. Be patient!
Prev Question: How do you get rid of back fat fast
People also view