What is a fast easy way to get abs
Sit up and leg lifts will build abdominal muscles but getting a good diet is the key to rid the fat on the stomach area/ ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-fast-easy-way-to-get-abs ]
More Answers to “What is a fast easy way to get abs“
- How is a easy way to get abs easy and fast?
- do situps and push up (push ups just to gain more arm muscle) do about 50 sit ups per day
- What is the easiest and fastest way to get abs?
- Do tons of sit-ups and work really hard on finding different ab exercises online. Hard work pays off ya know! Nothing’s easy when it comes to toning.
- What’s The Fastest And Easiest Way To Get Flat Abs??
- Everyone wants to know how to get flat abs . Unfortunately, there is no big secret or quick fix. To get flat abs, it takes a lot of discipline, hard work, and a little bit of time. Here are some tips on how to get flat abs. The first thing…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what’s a fast easy way to get abs on the ab circle pro w/out buying a video?
- Q: i want abs and im not fattt i just want abs. i weigh 115 and i just want to know a fast and easy workout i can do on the ab circle pro without buying one of the workout videos. can someone help me pleaseee?
- A: I am about to get one in a few days and i am happy!I would suggest put it the level 2 or 3then watch one of the helf an hour show that are on at night like e.g. home and away. then work out while you watch it then in the adds have a time out. good luck!
- does anyone know an easy way to get abs fast and not painful 4 example a thousand crunches????
- Q: i have like a stomach that just plops when i wear jeans. i want to know how to get abs fast and easy….. but i dont feel like doing crunches…! something new…… any suggestions???
- A: do you consider eating less/healthier food to be painful? if not, that’s your best bet. you have abs, you just can’t see them
- What is a fast, easy and healthy way to get abs.?
- Q: I’m 5’11 161 pound male, and I’m in good shape but can’t seem to get abs. Any good things to try?
- A: Eat healthy, work out your abs at least three times a week, and lastly do cardio at least 4 times a week for a minimum of 45 minutes every time. You will see results in a month. The key is to stay away from fatty food. Remember to look your best on a scale to 100% it requires 60% is what you eat and 40% working out
Prev Question: What is the best excersise to burn fat
People also view