What is a good weight for a 14 year old girl
I would need to know how tall you are to look up the recommended weight for your age. Text back! Don’t worry, you’re beautiful! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-good-weight-for-a-14-year-old-girl ]
More Answers to “What is a good weight for a 14 year old girl“
- What is a good weight for a 14 year old girl?
- You’re quite underweight, someone of your height should weigh a substantial amount more than you do. I suggest you consult a dietitian.
- What is an average weight for a 14-year-old girl?
- For a 14-year-old girl there is no ‘average’ weight because weight is related to height and body composition. For in-depth information about weight in relation to height, and to see the distribution of weights and heights of children at var…
- How can a 14 year old girl lose weight?
- Your body mass index isn’t even quite at the middle range of normal at 104. You don’t need to lose weight! You’re probably on the small side. Now, it would be all around healthier to substitute chocolate and sugar for something else. But we…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What would be a good weight for a 14 year old girl, who is 5f 6?
- Q: What would be a good weight/ a healthy weight for a 5f 6 14 year old girl??? Please answer in stone and pounds. Thanks!
- A: If your birthday was this month, the healthy weight range for you would be 98-145 pounds. If your birthday was earlier, then the range is higher. Type your month/year of birth into this and it will tell you a healthy weight:http://kidshealth.org/teen/food_fitness/dieting/bmi.htmlI hope I helped 🙂
- Any good, fast-working diets for an over-weight 14-year-old girl?
- Q: I got permission from my Doc, no worries.
- A: There is no such thing as a healthy fast-working diet. Healthy weight loss should happen at no more than 10 pounds a month. There are some things you can do to jump-start your weight loss, though. Different things work for different people. For me, reducing my carb intake (but not eliminating it) and increasing my protein intake helped a great deal. I also switched to eating five times a day instead of three (breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner). Avoid restaurants and fast food at all costs.You should determine your basal metabolic rate- either from your doctor or an online calculator. Cut no more than 500 calories/day (make sure you’re eating at least 1200 no matter what). Exercise- walking/running is easy and doesn’t require any equipment. You can also do basic strength exercises at home- push ups, sit ups, leg lifts, crunches, lunges, etc. Honestly your doctor would be able to give you much more detailed and sound advice. You could also make an appointment to see a nutritionist- s/he would REALLY be able to help you. Good luck!
- What’s a good weight for a 14 year old girl?
- Q: What’s a good weight for a 14 year old girl with a naturally really small bone structure?
- A: like 100- 140 for normal.for smaller girls like 90-120
Prev Question: What are good forearm workouts
People also view