What is the average height for a 16year old male
The average height for a 16 year old male is between 67-70 inches. The average weight rangest from 130-150 lbs at that age. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-height-for-a-16year-old-male ]
More Answers to “What is the average height for a 16year old male“
- What’s the average height of a 16 year-old male?
- above, average for 16 yr old is 5’8 or 5’9 , average adult is 5’11 or 6’0
- Am i the average height for a 16 year old male?
- Average height for 16 yr old is 5’6″
- What’s The Average Height And Weight For 16 Year Old Male??
- According to growth chart of boys and girls of 18 years or below, a 16 years old boy should have a height of 68 1/4 inches or173.22 cm and his weight should be 136.91 pounds or 62.10 Kg. You can compare your height and weight with this stan…
Prev Question: What are the top way to lose weight by exercising
People also view