What is the best way to flatten your chest
Start by paying attention to what you eat. Cut back on fat and sweets and add more fruit and vegetables. After you have that under control, add exercise. If you hate to exercise try it for only 15 minutes a day at first, then a 1/2-hour. Keep in MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-to-flatten-your-chest ]
More Answers to “What is the best way to flatten your chest“
- What’s a good way of flattening out your chest??
- why do you want to flatten them? do you have like huge pecs because id kill to get pecs. id look like the hulk looool
- What is the best way to build chest muscle?
- Why just the chest? If your skinny and want to gain muscle, gain it everywhere, not just your chest. There are tons of information you need to know about muscle building. I recommend going to http://www.bodybuilding.com for further details…
- Which is the best way to lose & tone big arms and chest??
- Eat plenty of green vegetables. They are low in calories and high in nutrition. Also lift weights in circuit fashion to get a cardio workout plus stimulate your lean body tissue and speed up your metabolism. Here are some free workout video…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the easiest way to flatten your chest?
- A: running and chest presses
- What is the best way to get RID of man moobs? Or flatten you upper chest?
- Q: I am 12 years old
- A: Seeing as how you’re only 12, you’re body has a lot of growing yet to do. If you’re overweight, that may be partially a cause of it. If you eat lots of prepared foods, there are some that have estrogen-like effects, which can cause breast growth in males. I’d try to be on a healthy food regimen, see if that helps first. If that doesn’t help, see your doctor. She/he may be able to help more.
- whats the easiest way to flatten your chest and build it up?
- A: lying on your back and using weights,pushing them up doing as many as you can, always make sure you do stretches afterwards.
Prev Question: What is the average height for a 16year old male
People also view