How much weight can you lose in 3 months
If you have to drink plenty of water and do exercises regularly, you will lose up to 6-12 kilograms for three months. ChaCha now! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-weight-can-you-lose-in-3-months ]
More Answers to “How much weight can you lose in 3 months“
- You would lost a lot! At least 30lbs. But if your not use to exercising I would not suggest the 2 hours of cardio! In that case you’d be croaking. If you are use to exercising, then maybe. Also if you work out that much you need to have eno…
- A sensible plan would have you lose about 15 to 20 pounds in 3 months, so between 1 and 2 stone. Weight loss is an overall process and there are no magic answers. Pay no attention to weight loss supplements and pills and all the latest fads…
- I own a fitness center for 8 years. You can safely expect to lose an average of 2 pounds a week. If you are just getting started (haven’t been doing much exercise or ‘dieting’) you can lose about 5-7 lbs in the first week and 3 lbs or so th…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how much weight would i lose in about 3 months?
- Q: im bout 5″4 and i weigh bout 160 maybe… and i was wondering how much weight would i lose if i ran a mile a day (i just started running) and eat less than before????? im wanting to lose weight in 3 months.
- A: I started this Diet (lifestyle change) in the middle of November at 140lbs, and now at 119lbsA DIET IS WHAT YOU EAT….there for we are all on a diet….THINK LIFESTYLE CHANGEYou got the change the way you think and feel about foodTRY THIS, and stick to it.The first 3-4 weeks are the hardest until your body adjusts to the change.Results will be in about the same timeFruits and VeggiesEat more plants and keep away from stuff that was made in plants.Don’t eat anything that comes in a can, box or package………THEY HAVE ADDITIVES IN THEM THAT MAKE YOU ADDICTED TO THE FOOD…..If man made it, don’t eat itNO white BREAD or SUGARNO FRIED FOOD…Stay away from FAST FOODWalk your dog, or walk a friends dogDon’t think of it as a diet, but think of it as a lifestyle changeI have lost 25.5 pounds in 2 months, drink lots of water. I usually eat a meal of what ever I want once a week….controlled portion….this really works………Write down every thing you eatTake a multi vitamin at night
- How much weight lose is resonable in 3 months….?
- Q: Im a 20 year old male 6’3 230lbs.Im trying to lose 30lbs to weigh 200lbs.Tommorow is the 1st day of June.How much weight can i resonably lose in 3 months?
- A: It all depends on your metabolism and your diet/exercise program. Since you’re a guy, exercise is extremely essential. If you maintain a good diet plan of 1500-1700 calories per day, and exercise an hour or more (try jogging or the eliptical trainer) about 5 days per week, you’ll lose a great and healthy amount of possibly 25 LBS.
- How much weight can I lose in 3 months?
- Q: Hello. I’m a 25 year old female. I am 5′, 3″ and weight 210 lbs. I’ve been overweight all my life and I need to change now!! I’ve always wondered how I would look skinny! I’m going on a cruise in 3 months and I was wondering how much weight you think I could lose before I go??
- A: Figure about two pounds a week to be safe. See www.weightwatchers.com for details.
Prev Question: What is a good exercise to burn fat on inner thighs
People also view