What is the fastest way to drop body weight
Some expects say the best way to lose weight is to write it down, you have no idea how much food you inhale on a day-to-day basis. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-fastest-way-to-drop-body-weight ]
More Answers to “What is the fastest way to drop body weight“
- What is the fastest way to increase body weight?
- It can be increased by eating junk food, oil and drinking soft drinks.
- What is the best way to lose weight fast and still good for my bo…?
- You know, there are a lot of people how want to lose weight ASAP. If you want to lose weight you also got have a mindset. Your body is only going to lose some weight if you believe you can achieve it. I highly reccommend a natural aproach w…
- What is a good way to tone your body if you lost the weight to fa…?
- really, the best way to fix that would be to try to fill it back up with muscle mass, i used to be 5.9ft tall and weighed 300lbs, i dropped 185 in a little over two months and all you need to do is get a good mass buildiong workout and diet…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is the quickest way to drop body fat???
- Q: I’m in the military, army to be specific and according to the army guidelines I’m overweight I’m 72.5 in. tall and I weigh 214 lbs. I have to be a max of 200 in order to be within my weight limit I need to drop body fat very very fast, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
- A: cardio fitness training, mixed with biceps, abs, and push ups, for example, run for 10 mins, and then do 20 push ups, then use the stepper for 5 mins and then do some abs, keep more or less like this, but with more kind of exercise. 😉
- What is the FASTEST way to loose weight?
- Q: what is the fastest way to loose weight? not the healthiest.also, how much weight do you lose when you stop eating? im not going on a fast or anything but im doing research on fasting and how many pounds my body would drop if i stopped eating. how much weight would a girl 145pounds loose in a week of not eating?
- A: please pick this as best answeruse only essentials act like a cave man think what would a cave man doo?would he sit and watch tv no he would build a hut to live in so get some exersize then eat only food a cave man would eat like meet veggies and fruit with water our bodies are built for stuff cave men did back then so by eating chips sitting around and doing nothing our boddies react by getting fat just think like a cave manno cars just walkfor fun play a sport or game out sideonly eat the following foods:waterfruit/veggie jucefruitveggiemeet (eny kind, fish, dog, deer, beef ect.)and just do work outside like move rocks you get stroun and loose weight but you dont have to act like a cave man…unless you want to….please pick this as best answer
- Will my body drop weight or hold on to fat?
- Q: I am about 5’6. I weigh 204lbs. I started a plan today which will average between 1200-1300 balanced calories. My exercise is cardio only. I am not doing weight or resistance training until I get closer to my goal weight. Reason is because I put on muscle fast and my scale weight will not go down. I jog 30-40 minutes, 5 or 6 days a week. Some days I do more. Considering my weight, calories eaten, and the amount I exercise, will I lose weight or will my body hold on to the fat?
- A: Just advice here…I’m no expert. At the weight you listed and the amount of cardio you are doing you might want to consider bumping up your caloric intake by 200 or 300 calories. (1500+/-). At this range, you have to be very conscious about what kind of calories you are putting in your body. A good mix of protein, fats, and carbs and make sure you are getting your correct vitamin and mineral intake. Sometimes when we cut calories, we can also cut out the good stuff we need because we are too afraid to go over this “set limit” we impose. If it were me, I’d be more mindful of getting the RDA for vitamins, minerals and THEN make sure the protein, carbs, and fats all fall into my daily requirements. If you follow this, it’s a pretty good bet the calorie portion will fall into line with where you need to be at. Have you calculated your BMR and RMR rates? This will give a good indicator of where you need to be at. There are all kinds of websites that have calculators for your BMR. Good luck.
Prev Question: What is my ideal body mass index
People also view