How do I increase my cardio exercise
You would have to increase the intesity or how long you do it for, or both. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-increase-my-cardio-exercise ]
More Answers to “How do I increase my cardio exercise“
- Does cardio exercise increase ketosis?
- I’m starting to lose faith in my “ketostix”. It seems like I’m showing ketosis when I really shouldn’t be and showing NOTHING when I’ve followed plan to the letter. I don’t think I’m going to waste any more money buying them.
- Does cardio/aerobic exercise mixed with running/jogging increase …?
- Since speed is your objective, only speedwork will do that because it involves activating your fast-twitch muscle cells. That said, all those other cross training methods will help you overall, and in that sense, they allow you to improve y…
- What is the best exercise machine to work out cardio & increa…?
- The best is the rowing machine because it’s a full body exercise – works upper and lower body, and your core. I’d go for that for sure. and it doesn’t take up too much space.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is running the best cardio exercise to increase endurance?
- Q: I lift weights and i like punching and kicking the bag too. I havent done any running, but i dont want my legs to lose muscle. How long should i run, and about how long should I wait after I workout out my legs from weights?
- A: 15 minutes is the minimum time for running to make it aerobic, but I usually go for a half hour to an hour. Personally, I think climbing a tree over and over again is the best cardiovascular exercise, but running is very good too.
- can cardio exercise increase strength?
- A: It does strengthen your heart, and increases you endurance, but it will not build muscle. You need resistance to strengthen your muscels.
- What will help increase fat loss during cardio exercises such as running?
- Q: what will help burn more fatLike Jogging, or sprintingwhen is your body at its peak to burn fat.. like in the morning or nightwhat should you eat before you run?what should you eat after?etc…
- A: Carry a couple of weights when walking or running but either way push yourself a little harder each time,,,you must get heart rate up to burn fat…I have a banana before work out…After I just like to have drink of water or a sports drink to replace electrolytes lost…
Prev Question: Does stress cause body fat
People also view