What is the fastest way to get a six pack, as in abs
To get a six pack, you have to make sure you are eating good nutritional foods and are doing the right ab exercises. Thanks! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-fastest-way-to-get-a-six-pack%2C-as-in-abs ]
More Answers to “What is the fastest way to get a six pack, as in abs“
- What is the fastest way to get six pack abs.?
- I have a pretty awesome “Ab” workout that I love to do. Let me see if I can explain it to you, via email, without actually seeing the exercise. I do a total of 3 sets. Each set will contain anywhere from 75-100 situps/crunches tot…
- Are you looking for a way on how to get some sick six pack abs fa…?
- If you are, you are not alone. Ever since the movie 500 came out people have gone eve…
- What’s the absolute fastest way for me to get six pack abs??
- I saw this actor i forgot his name, but the dude is ripped and his recommendation is work out when ever you get a chance. Basically all day. He would do sits ups in between takes, and when ever he got an extra minute, he said get in 50 reps…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Whats the fastest way to getting a full six pack abs without using any workout devices?
- Q: I barely have a 2-pack, how can I get a full 6 pack fast?
- A: paint them on
- What is the fastest way to get six pack abs.?
- Q: Hi i am 15 years old, 5″ 10 and 160 lbs. I have always wanted a six pack abs, but i have never found an effective way to achieve them. I know you have to eat healthy to reveal them but i have no clue what i should eat. Also I know that crunches are effective..how many crunches should i do a day? Can someone please tell me what i need to do to reveal my six pack?
- A: I have a pretty awesome “Ab” workout that I love to do. Let me see if I can explain it to you, via email, without actually seeing the exercise. I do a total of 3 sets. Each set will contain anywhere from 75-100 situps/crunches total. Run each exercise into the next, meaning, don’t stop and pause between. I do about 20-25 reps with each situp. #1 Lay flat on your back, with your legs stretched out in front of you. With you arms behind your head, tilt your head up towards the ceiling. You should feel the muscles in your upper abs working. If you are moving your entire back off the ground you are doing this wrong. You only need to lift up high enough to feel the stretch. #2 Still laying on your back, bend your knees, keeping them on the ground. Do a standard crunch. #3 In this same position, pick your bent knees up, so that your feet are no longer on the ground. Place your hands on your forehead and touch your elbows to your knees. This should be done in short movements. Do these ones as quick as you can. # 4 Still on your back, place your feet back on the ground. You are going to do a “bicycle” crunch. Alternating legs and arms, bring your left knee up and touch it with your right elbow. Do the same with the other side. With this exercise, do 15 crunches on each side, so you will do a total of 30. #5 Stand up…(I bet you never thought you would stand up…LOL) Holding a weight in your hand, or anything that is equvilent to 8-10lbs, and hold the weight at your side. Start with the weight in your right hand. Lean to your right, so that the weight lowers. Return to the starting position. Lean back to the right, thus lowering the weight again, and then return. Do 15-20 reps on each side. This is a lot! Do what you can at first. If you can only do 10 reps, than do just 10. Have fun with it. As for food goes, make sure you are eating breakfast as soon as you wake up in the morning. This will jump start your metabolism.Next, try to eat 5-6 small meals a day, to keep your metabolism up. Now, as for what to eat…Cut back on processed foods, and try to eat more whole grains, lean protein; like chicken, and fruits and veggies. Since you are trying to build muscle, protein is essential to building muscles. You may also want to eat some red meat, like steak. Protein bars and protein shakes are great to add protein to your diet. Trail Mix is a great snack. It’s easy to cart around, good to eat and it’s chalked full of fiber and protein. Drink lots of water and try to minimize on the soda and juice. It sounds like you are really motivated, so you should be able to achieve this goal quickly! Good Luck and have a great 4th of july!!!
- What is the fastest and most effective way to get six pack abs?
- Q: I really want to get nice abs fast.
- A: Lowering body fat will not give you a six pack.Dont listen to them. You need actual abs to show. And to get abs you need to work them. I used this to train my abs and got an amazing six packhttp://tinyurl.com/GettingSixPack
Prev Question: What is the average weight for a woman that is 5’8”
People also view