What is the most weight someone can loose in one month
How much you can lose depends on your body, but losing 5 to 8 pounds in one month is a reasonable, healthy goal. Good luck! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-most-weight-someone-can-loose-in-one-month ]
More Answers to “What is the most weight someone can loose in one month“
- What’s the most weight someone can loose in one month?
- 4-5 lbs. Eat only when hungry and not more than thrice a day. Include plenty of uncooked vegetables and fruits in each meal, preferably 50%. To have more satisfaction out of ur food, Chew each morsel at least 32 times. This will also activa…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Im a 15 year old girl trying to loose weight in one month?
- Q: I weight about 120 and im kinda short for my age.Im trying to loose as much weight in one month before school starts.Can someone give me some advice on how to accomplish this?What should I eat?How should I workout?And can you please tell me how much weight I will be able to loose ?
- A: Firstly, You Must Go On A Diet.Check This Site To See How Many Calories You Take In Daily.It Also Tells You How Many You Should Be Taking In To Lose Weight.http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htmYou Also Need To Exercise Daily.Cardio Is Far By The Best Way.Using The Treadmill Is A Great Way But If You Cant Afford It Then Jogging Or Walking Everyday For 30 Minutes Is Also Good.You Should Lose 2-4 Pounds Each Week.Good Luck!
- what’s the most weight someone can loose in one month?
- A: Depends on weight.. I lost 15 in one month, but I weighed 311 pounds. Then as more months came into play the weight started slowing down. 18 weeks 41 pounds.
- What’s a good way to loose weight in one month?
- Q: Okay, so for about two or three weeks I’ve been exersizing for about 20 minutes to an hour every day, depending on how much time and how well I feel. I’ve also been eating better, such as more vegitables and fruits, less sweets -which use to be what I ate around twice every hour- and fats.I can tell a difference in my stamina, but my belly-fat still hasn’t gone away. I do around 60-100 sit ups a day to help with that and I jog up and down hill for about ten minutes around three or four times a week. I also lift 15 pound wights about thirty times with each arm, two different ways.My friend has been doing the same as me as well, and she’s already lost more weight that I have and is getting more muscles than I am.I want to loose weight in time for school, which is about a month away, so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas.And I drink a lot of juice. Should I maybe drop that?
- A: Sit ups and crunches do not get rid of belly fat. All that is doing is making your stomach muscles stronger. I recommend a strict diet along with some increased cardio. You want to keep your heart rate up for a min of 15 minutes. Also try doing your cardio in the AM to burn the stored up fat from overnight vs later after you have eaten. Then you are only burning what you have consumed.
Prev Question: What is a cardiovascular fitness
People also view