What are liver spots
Age spots – also called liver spots and solar lentigines – are flat, gray, brown or black spots. They vary in size and…MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-liver-spots ]
More Answers to “What are liver spots“
- Liver spots are also referred to as “age spots” or “solar lentigines” and are often found on the skin of the face, arms, legs and shoulders. Liver spots appear on the skin as black or brown spots that are of varying shap…
- Liver spots, also known as age spots, are light, to a darker brown spot, that appear on your skin as you age. They are mostly on your hands and arms. I remember a product that used to be advertised on telelvision called Porcelana, which was…
- Despite its misleading name, liver spots have little to do with the liver and more to do with senescence, the biological term given to the process of aging. Often found in humans starting at the age of forty, liver spots are superficial dep…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can Liver Spots disqualify you from joining the military?
- Q: I have a few liver spots on my skin. I don’t have to take medicine or anything for it because it’s fading away now nor did I ever have to take medicine for it. I would like to know if this will disqualify me from joining. 10 points for the person who gives me a good BRIEF answer.
- A: You asked for a short BRIEF answer: NO
- Which essential oils or extracts would help reduce the appearance of liver spots?
- Q: A friend’s mom asked me to help her find some natural products that could be used to help reduce the appearance of liver spots. Besides, a good diet, and the use of sunscreen, I am at a bit of a loss. Can you recommend any essential oils or extracts that might help her?Thanks!
- A: Hi Reiki Chick, CASTOR OIL works really well to help fade liver spots, the oil can be applied twice a day, directly to the pigmented skin. I hope this helps xx
- Why do I have liver spots and dark circles under my eyes when im only 18 years old?
- Q: I just started getting dark circles under my eyes last year and now I have liver spots. There are small yellow spots on certain parts of my face to. Why? I just turned 18 last month. I’m still very young and I feel old. All my friends tell me I look like im in my 30s to. Its not fair. why did I age so fast and my friends still look young and healthy?
- A: See your Dr for a check up and blood test – just to make sure there is nothing physically wrong – Anemia and hypothyroid could cause the symptoms you are seeing – If no cause is found – see a dermatologist to see if you are having a reaction or for skin care advice.
Prev Question: What are some things to do to lose weight around the house
People also view