How many sit ups do I need to do a day
3 sets of 12 sit ups a day is sufficient, but to get results you need to have good nutrition as well. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-sit-ups-do-i-need-to-do-a-day ]
More Answers to “How many sit ups do I need to do a day“
- How many sit ups do i need to do a day to lose weight?
- You hardly burn calories by doing sit ups. You need to do some cardio if you want to lose weight. But honestly, you have a good weight. The average 12 year old weighs between 90 and 110 lbs. You’re right in the middle which is perfect.
- How many sit ups do i need to do a day to get a 6 pack?
- They say sit-ups are dangerous and ineffective. Just do crunches. Take a look at wikipedia. And yeah I kinda agree cause I feel pain too when I do sit-ups. Regarding the # of times, whatever the guy above said.
- Could this be because my core is beginning to weaken? Sit-ups dai…?
- Exactly, but do multiple ab routines you can look on the internet or on others trainning logs. I do at least 600 sit ups a ay an they pay off as i was in car wreck and herniated 2 discs and have 1 buldging disc in my lower back. The pain wa…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many sit- ups a day do you need to do daily to develop a six pack?
- Q: I have always wanted a six pack lol… i kinda have a 2 pack? sort-of lol
- A: You can’t just develop one part of the body or major muscle group. You can do sit ups to strengthen and heighten those muscles to be more visible (6-pk) BUT you have to trim off the body fat more importantly and firstly to have that shine through. SO , you want to alternate an ab workout, stability balls help with abs, more thanyou might realize and cardio work outs every other day. or, try to do 5 cardio workouts, running, stepping, something, and then do about 20 minutes worth of sit ups or ab routine to help define, tone those muscles.
- How many sit ups a day would you need to do to make a difference?
- A: an excellent exercise, you can do it in front of your TV: sit on astool, and put your toes under something (piece of heavy furniture, for example). In your hands hold a little dumbbell. Please, make sure that it is not very heavy, start with one kilo, for example, or you will damage your back and spine!Slowly move the upper part of your body back, until it’s parallel with the ground. Stop for a second and move it back to the sitting position. Repeat ten times.Every week add to the number of repetitions.You will see the results in a week, guaranteed! You will see or feel under the fat – if you have any – six pack and muscles. Dumbbells do wonders. Much better than these crunches – I came up to three hundreds and there was no results AT ALL. With the dumbbells you will see it in a week.
- how many sit ups do you need to do a day to lose weight?
- Q: if i did 400 sit ups a day how much weight would i lose in a week?? or will it just build up muscle? thankz
- A: You will actually gain weight, because your muscle will grow along with a layer of fat to help support that said muscle. That being said sit ups would probably not be the best idea if you want to lose weight. If you want to lose weight I would suggest cardio, and lots of it.
Prev Question: What is the fastest way to make my arms bigger
People also view