What is a normal weight for a 13 year old
It depends on height, and bone structure. How tall are you and are you male or female? This information will help me. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-normal-weight-for-a-13-year-old ]
More Answers to “What is a normal weight for a 13 year old“
- What is the normal weight for a 13 year old?
- 150 Pounds.
- Is 159 pounds a normal weight for a 13-year-old?
- ･ Its not bad but it depends on your height. ･ Well if your 5′ 7″ or 5′ 8″ then yes that’s normal because of your height and bone composition but if … ･ Yes, weight is related to height and body composition rather than age. Ple…
- What is normal weight for a 13 year old girl?
- Your ideal weight at 5’3 would be 115 lbs so above 135 lbs could be regarded as overweight and below 95 lbs could be regarded as underweight. You are probably a bit underweight. Under eating at your young age could stunt your growth and you…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What’s the normal weight for a 13 year old girl?
- Q: I am 13 and only 80 pounds. And no I’m not anorexic! I have a extremely high metabolism. I have 2 questions:1. What is the weight for a normal 13 year old girl?2. How can I go about gaining at least 10 pounds (with a high metabolism)?I’m about 5’3 and Lalala! im sooo jelous of u!
- A: I was extremely short at 13. I was 4’9 113 lbs. i felt fat. i was overweight for my height. i am not really any taller than that and I am 20 I do weigh less (about 100lbs if that) but I still look like I am 20 some lbs heavier. and I do not like it. Hunny You will appreciate having a high metabolism when you are older. long as you are eating healthy foods you are fine. I wish I had a high metabolism.
- How many calories should a normal weight 13 year old female eat to maintain her weight?
- A: Enjoy life, quit worrying about the petty stuff in life.
- What Is The Normal Weight For A 13 Year Old Girl?
- Q: I am almost 13. I am around 5’6 and I am somewhere between 110 and 120lbs. Is this normal for me? If so why does it seem overweight? If not how can i achieve the normal weight for a 13 year old girl who is about 5’6?Im about 117.8 lbs
- A: you sound normal, im 14, 5’7 and about the same weight as you. I havent grown or gained much since I was 13. I was actually like your exact height and weight when I was 13 and I was really skinny. I don’t see why you think you are fat unless you are proportioned differently. You sound very healthy though!
Prev Question: What is the average speed of a human running
People also view